To keep up to date with the latest codes you must always run the latest version of Action Replay for PSP software.
The easiest way to ensure you’re up to date with codes is to use the Action Replay for PSP PC Installer application which is available here.
To update your Action Replay for PSP please follow these steps.
- Download and run the above setup program to install the Action Replay for PSP PC Installer program (you should only need to do this once)
- Go to your PC’s Start menu and run the Action Replay for PSP Installer application
(Start / All Programs / Action Replay for PSP Installer / Action Replay for PSP Installer)
- Connect your PSP to your PC via the USB cable and enter USB mode. Make sure that you can access the Internet
- Follow any onscreen instructions to ensure the application can correctly identify your PSP**
- The Installer program will always download the latest version of Action Replay for PSP and install it on your PSP.
- Once the update process is finished, disconnect your PSP and enjoy the latest codes!
Action Replay for PSP is updated regularly with all the latest codes, check out the CodeJunkies website at www.codejunkies.com to see when new codes are available.
NOTE: If this is the first time that you have run Action Replay for PSP then you will have to complete a couple of extra steps.
Follow the onscreen instructions to install Action Replay for PSP - this will generate a unique code for your PSP.
Once this process is complete you will be required to enter your licence key.
Each copy of Action Replay for PSP is registered to an individual PSP, if you delete the PSPAR folder from your PSP storage device or format your PSP storage device you will have to re-enter the licence key again.
Please contact customer services or consult the CodeJunkies knowledgebase if you have any questions.